1.30.2006

rainy day in new york city

a day to think of friends. a day to sit by the bar at a diner and talk to the old lady sitting next to me. a day to have thoughts that reach deep down only to let them go one by one. and read about vishnu, keeper of the universe, keeper of the sun:

" I am what you taste in water, I am what you see in air. I am the breath in every flower, I am the life in every creature. I am all living things, I am creation itself. Look at me and see in my body the whole universe."


-from the death of vishnu

1 comment:

Dem Soldier said...

"a day to think of friends. a day to sit by the bar at a diner and talk to the old lady sitting next to me. a day to have thoughts that reach deep down only to let them go one by one".

I can only think of Venice Italy on that....